Stock Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ:CZR) is now 25% below pre-pandemic levels, despite record high investor optimism for sports betting and online gaming in October 2021. The company operates a total of 52 properties across 16 states with slot machines, video lottery terminals, board games and other hospitality services. service offers. Recently, high competition due to several players including Draft Kings, Barstool, bet365, HardRock Café, BetMGM and FanDuel has become a problem for investors. However, DKNG shares have a market capitalization of $6 billion and the digital casino is a key product. Thus, Trefis believes that Caesar shares are ready for further growth. See our analysis Caesars Entertainment stock upside chance More details. (Related: Will Las Vegas Sands be able to climb the stairs again?)
Five days: CZR 6.9% vs. S&P 500 4.6%; Outperformed Market (15% Event Chance)
- CZR stock scored 6.9% for the five-day trading period ending May 29, 2022, compared to the broader market (S&P500) which was up 4.6%.
- Yield 6.9% or higher above five-day period 286 times from 1929 (15%); Stocks rose in the next five days on 157 of those 286 occasions (55%).
Ten days: CZR -0.8% vs. S&P 500 3.8%; Inefficient market (probability of event 37%)
- CZR stock decreased by 1% over the last ten trading days (two weeks) compared to the broader market (S&P500) which is up 3.8%.
- Return -0.8% or less more 10 day period 714 times out of 1924 (37%); Stocks rose in the next 10 days on 408 of those 714 occasions (57%).
Twenty-one days: CZR -22%, vs. S&P 500 0.8%; Inefficient market (probability of event 2%)
- CZR stock rejected 22% over the last twenty-one trading days (about a month) compared to the broader market (S&P500) which has remained almost unchanged.
- Return -22% or less more 21 day period 42 times from 1913 (2%); Stocks rose over the next 21 days on 33 of those 42 occasions (79%).
As stock prices plummet across sectors, we may be heading into a bear market for the first time since March 2020, when the Covid-19 outbreak triggered a market crash. We capture key Dow trends during and after major market crashes with our interactive dashboard analysis.Comparison of market crashes.’
What if instead you are looking for a more balanced portfolio? Our high quality portfolio as well as multi-strategy portfolio have consistently outperformed the market since the end of 2016.
Invest with trefis Portfolios outperforming the market
see all trefis Price estimates