The shares Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ:CZR) is now 25% below pre-pandemic levels, despite record high investor optimism for sports betting and online gaming in October 2021. The company operates a total of 52 properties across 16 states with slot machines, video lottery terminals, board games and other hospitality services. service offers. Recently, high competition due to several players including Draft Kings, Barstool, bet365, HardRock Café, BetMGM and FanDuel has become a problem for investors. However, DKNG shares have a market capitalization of $6 billion and the digital casino is a key product. Thus, Trefis believes that Caesar shares are ready for further growth. See our analysis Caesar Entertainment The chance of a stock going up More details. (on the subject: Can Las Vegas Sands climb the stairs again?)
Five days: CZR 6.9% vs. S&P 500 4.6%; Outperformed Market (15% Event Chance)
- CZR stock scored 6.9% during the five-day trading period ending 05/29/2022compared to the broader market (S&P500) which was up 4.6%.
- Yield 6.9% or higher for five-day period 286 times from 1929 (15%); Stocks rose in the next five days on 157 of those 286 occasions (55%).
Ten days: CZR -0.8% vs. S&P 500 3.8%; Inefficient market (probability of event 37%)
- CZR stock decreased by 1% over the past ten trading days (two weeks) compared to the broader market (S&P500) which is up 3.8%.
- Return -0.8% or less more 10 day period 714 times out of 1924 (37%); Stocks rose in the next 10 days on 408 of those 714 occasions (57%).
Twenty-one days: CZR -22%, vs. S&P 500 0.8%; Inefficient market (probability of event 2%)
- CZR stock rejected 22% over the past twenty-one trading days (about a month) compared to the broader market (S&P500) which has remained almost unchanged.
- Return -22% or less more 21 day period 42 times from 1913 (2%); Stocks rose over the next 21 days on 33 of those 42 occasions (79%).
What if instead you are looking for a more balanced portfolio? Our high quality portfolio as well as multi-strategy portfolio have consistently outperformed the market since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 returns||one%||-13%||86%|
|Trefis multi-strategy portfolio||one%||-16%||228%|
 From the beginning of the month and from the beginning of the year as of 05/31/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with trefis beating the market Portfolio
see all Trefis price estimates
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Nasdaq, Inc.