When booking a travel package that includes hotel and theme park tickets, Walt Disney World Florida or Disneyland California, you have the option to purchase a Disney Travel Protection Plan.
The plan is available to US residents and US citizens living abroad. While the benefits depend on where you live, here’s what they usually cover:
- Cancellation or interruption of a trip – Travelers will be reimbursed for prepaid trips up to the cost of the trip for reasons such as injury, military service, illness or job loss.
- travel delay – Travelers will be compensated up to $200 per day and $600 per trip as eligible expenses.
- Loss of luggage – Travelers will receive up to $2,000 in compensation if their luggage is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Baggage delay – travelers will be compensated for necessary items if their luggage is delayed more than 12 hours
- Emergency medical expenses – travelers can get up to $25,000 if they get sick or injured while traveling
- Rental car damage – travelers can receive up to $25,000 in repairs in the event of a collision, theft, damage or vandalism of the rental car.
Leave a Comment