DAVID BOUDER, AP Media Correspondent
NEW YORK (AP) — Practically 14 million individuals watched because the Golden State Warriors received their fourth NBA championship since 2015, defeating the Boston Celtics in Sport 6 of their collection.
The collection, which tied the NBA’s most present dynasty towards the dynasty with essentially the most championships general, averaged 12.3 million viewers, a 24% improve from the 2021 collection between Milwaukee and Phoenix, in keeping with Nielsen, in keeping with Nielsen.
As typical, the collection constructed audiences because it progressed, in keeping with Nielsen, with the 13.99 million individuals who watched the ultimate sport, virtually one million greater than some other sport’s viewers.
Final week, the primary sport of the Stanley Cup Hockey Ultimate between Colorado and Tampa Bay was watched by 4.2 million individuals.
Every of those sporting occasions aired on ABC, permitting the community to dominate the weekly rankings race. ABC averaged 5 million primetime viewers final week, CBS 2.8 million, NBC 2.6 million, Fox 1.5 million, Univision 1.1 million, Telemundo 940,000, and Ion Tv – 900,000.
Fox Information Channel topped cable networks with a mean viewers of two.15 million viewers. MSNBC had 1.37 million, HGTV had 927,000, Discovery had 779,000 and TLC had 750,000.
ABC’s World Information Tonight received the night information rankings race, averaging 7.2 million viewers. The NBC Nightly Information had 6.4 million viewers and the CBS Night Information had 4.7 million.
For the week of June 13-19, the highest 20 primetime applications, their networks and viewership numbers are:
1. Sport 6 of the NBA Finals: Golden State in Boston, ABC, 13.99 million.
2. Sport 5 of the NBA Finals: Boston at Golden State, ABC, 13.02 million
3. America’s Bought Expertise, NBC, 6.21 million
4. 60 Minutes, CBS, 5.58 million
5. 60 Minutes (Sunday, 8:00 pm), CBS, 4.7 million
6. Stanley Cup Ultimate Sport 1: Tampa Bay, Colorado, ABC, 4.2 million.
7. The Worth Is Proper 50 Years, CBS, $4.02 million
8. NBA Countdown (Thursday), ABC, 4 million
9. FBI, CBS, 3.81 million.
10. Stanley Cup Ultimate Sport 2: Tampa Bay, Colorado, ABC, 3.75 million.
11. America’s Funniest Residence Video, ABC, 3.68 million
12. Stanley Cup Pregame (Wednesday), ABC, $3.65 million
13. NBA Countdown (Monday), ABC, $3.61 million
14. Younger Sheldon, CBS, 3.52 million
15. NCIS, CBS, 3.37 million
16. “Tucker Carlson Tonight” (Tuesday), Fox Information, 3.27 million
17. Neighborhood, CBS, 3.26 million
18. “Tucker Carlson Tonight” (Monday), Fox Information, 3.2 million
19. FBI Most Needed, CBS, 3.184 million.
20. FBI: Worldwide, CBS, $3.176 million
Copyright 2022 Related Press. All rights reserved. This materials might not be printed, broadcast, rewritten or distributed.