DAVID BOUDER, AP Media Correspondent
NEW YORK (AP) — ABC was the top-rated broadcaster final week, nicely behind the NBA Finals, and its newsroom acquired to boast the primary prime-time congressional committee listening to investigating the January investigation. November 6, 2021 US Capitol riot.
The 5.2 million individuals who watched the hearings on ABC have been greater than every other community and made up 1 / 4 of its complete viewers, in accordance with Nielsen.
Sunday’s Tony Awards have been watched by 4.22 million viewers, making a comeback for Broadway after final yr’s September present, which was watched by 2.75 million individuals. Final yr, the theater was simply coming back from a pandemic pause.
Two video games of the NBA Finals collection between Golden State and Boston final week drew greater than 10 million viewers, Nielsen mentioned.
For the week, ABC’s prime time was watched by a median of 4.1 million viewers. CBS had 3.3 million, NBC had 2.7 million, Fox had 1.4 million, Univision had 1.1 million, Ion Tv had 1 million and Telemundo had 880,000.
Fox Information was the highest cable community, averaging 2.23 million prime-time viewers. ESPN had 1.7 million, MSNBC had 1.39 million, HGTV had 985,000 and CNN had 829,000.
ABC’s World Information Tonight received the night information scores race, averaging 7 million viewers. The NBC Nightly Information had 6 million, whereas the CBS Night Information averaged 4.4 million.
Within the week from June 6 to 12, the highest 20 applications, their networks and the variety of viewers:
1. NBA Finals: Golden State in Boston (Friday), ABC, $12.06 million
2. NBA Finals: Golden State Boston (Wednesday), ABC, $11.52 million
3. America’s Bought Expertise, NBC, 6.37 million
4. 60 Minutes, CBS, 5.42 million
5. Jan. 6 Committee listening to, ABC, 5.22 million.
6. Jan. 6 Committee Listening to (9-10 pm), MSNBC, 4.42 million.
7. Tony Awards, CBS, 4.22 million
8. Jan. 6 Committee Listening to (20:00-21:00), MSNBC, $4.19 million
9. FBI Most Needed, CBS, 4.16 million.
10. FBI, CBS, $4.14 million
11. The Neighborhood, CBS, $3.88 million
12. FBI: Worldwide, CBS, 3.83 million.
13. America’s Funniest Dwelling Video, ABC, 3.74 million
14. NBA Countdown (Friday), ABC, $3.701 million
January 15. 6 Committee Listening to, NBC, $3.696 million
16. The Worth Is Proper, CBS, 3.687 million
17. NCIS, CBS, 3.58 million
18. NBA Countdown (Wednesday), ABC, 3.53 million
19 Jan. 6 Committee listening to, CBS, 3.49 million.
20. Let’s Make a Deal, CBS, 3.49 million
Copyright 2022 Related Press. All rights reserved. This materials is probably not revealed, broadcast, rewritten or distributed.