LAS VEGAS, Nevada. (FOX5) – Caesars Entertainment on Tuesday announced an expanded educational assistance program to help members of the Las Vegas team with student loan debt and tuition fees, among other offerings.
The new All-in-On Education program will help the company’s nearly 50,000 eligible employees, according to a press release. Caesars says the program includes student loan repayment options, tuition assistance, scholarship opportunities for employee dependents, and a 529 college savings plan.
Caesars says the All-in-On Education program is available to full-time or part-time team members.
According to Caesars, highlights of the program include:
- Expanded training assistance to $5,250 per year for team members.
- A list of networked educational providers that offer free or low-cost training opportunities at partner schools, as well as academic advisory resources.
- New student loan debt repayment up to $5,250 per year for team members.
- The 529 College Savings Plan, which provides tax-advantaged funding options for team members to save on the education costs of their dependents.
- The Don Carano Legacy Scholarship, which is a team member dependent scholarship offering up to $20,000 over four years to multiple recipients. The scholarship was created in honor of founder Don Carano as a tribute to his passion for the gaming industry and family values shared by all team members.
“We believe in the strength and potential of our team members and we know that by helping them achieve their educational goals, we can shape the future of our company and the communities in which we operate,” said Stephanie Lepori, Chief Executive Officer and Accountant. Officer, Caesars Entertainment. “Our expanded All-In On Education program will support our team members on their educational journey. Whether they’re paying off student loans, completing their studies, or pursuing a degree, we want our team members to know that we’re there for them every step of the way.”
Copyright 2022 HLWU. All rights reserved.