Air Canada has won three top awards for excellence in the leisure and travel segments, as well as two top awards for family travel.
The carrier received awards in the Leisure Lifestyle by Global Traveler and WhereverFamily’s Wherever Family Travel Awards.
Based on reader polls from FXExpress Publications Global Traveler and its sister publication WhereverFamily, the airline has received the following top awards:
- Best Airline for Inflight Entertainment for the fourth year in a row
- Best Superior Economy Class for the fourth year in a row
- Best Airline for Inflight Menu – Air Canada Business Class
- Best Family Carrier in North America for the fourth year in a row
- Best International Carrier for Families for the third year in a row
“We are thrilled that Global Traveler and WhereverFamily readers have once again chosen Air Canada products and services,” said Scott O’Leary, Vice President, Air Canada Loyalty Programs and Products. These confessions go straight to our hearts, especially as the people who have spoken out in our favor are frequent and experienced travelers well placed to appreciate the aviation industry. We thank them for their trust in us, as well as our dedicated employees, to whom we owe these successes. »
“Business and leisure travel or family vacation travel have a lot in common,” said Francis X. Gallagher, publisher and CEO of FXExpress Publications. The service is not just for executives, as those same travelers can fly with their families for a relaxing beach holiday in no time. Air Canada treats all types of travelers equally, and our readers will recognize this. »